If you have more than one favorite draft beer, you may choose two or three sets of mini keg 64oz, instead of one gallon. It’s also a good trial for cold brew coffee, soda and iced tea.
The defect of glass bottle, fragile and un-lightproof, depressed many draft beer lovers when they filled at growler station but tasted flat beer at home, this lead a great revolution for people to try stainless steel mini keg. Our Dual ball lock picnic mini keg tap kit born in Jun of 2015, with patent design from China, hence were obsessed by thousands of home brewers from all over the world.
Both Mini Keg 64oz and keg dispenser were constructed by food grade stainless steel 304, durable and safety. This kit coupled with 30psi mini CO2 Regulator, allow you either for natural carbonation with dextrose or force carbonating by attached 16 gram CO2 Canisters.
It holds up to 4 pints (half gallon) of your favorite draft beer, and easy to operate by picnic party tap with removable ball lock disconnect. The durable tap kit creates a great travel companion beside a river or a campfire. A must for BBQ lovers!
- 64oz Mini Keg (SKU#: 11001 or 11002)
- Dual ball lock keg dispenser (SKU#: 23001 )
- Plastic Ball Lock Disconnect Gas In –MFL screw-1/4” MFL Gas (SKU#:41001 )
- Plastic Ball Lock Disconnect Beverage Out –MFL screw (SKU# : 41002)
- MFL to Faucet Shank Adaptor (SKU#: 43002)
- Standard chrome plated brass tap with tap handle (SKU#: 51001)
- 30psi mini CO2 Regulator with gauge (SKU#: 31002)
- Silicone beer hose: 1.2 meter, should be cut according to keg height
- 16 gram CO2 Canisters (pls check with distributor)
Caring with 64 oz Portable Dual Ball Lock Picnic Mini Keg Tap Kit is easy, but there are a few things need to keep in mind to maintain a longer lifetime of this unit:
- Hand wash only with warm water and mild soap (no bleach or abrasive cleaners)
- Never clean the inside of the mini keg with a brush or abrasive surface.
- When rinsing the mini keg, fill about 3/4 full of warm water, place the cap on it and shake it well. Repeat 2 more times.
- If a strong beer smell remains after the three rinses, add a tiny drop of mild dish soap and shake once more. Make sure the mini keg is thoroughly rinsed and all soap is out.
- Drain upside down or air dry. Make sure the cap is left off until the mini keg is completely dry.
- Do not microwave or freeze.
- Never put your mini keg in the dishwasher.
- Not designed for hot liquids, nonfood, or caustic, highly acidic materials
- Not guaranteed against leakage from above average tap pressure
- Use for conditioning or fermenting at own risk
- Keep silicone seal or cap away from children
Gift Box Option: