- Old-fashioned jug design with long, sturdy handle to grasp for convenient hiking or pouring.
- Conveniently narrow top to pour draft beers from tap with less Oxygen.
- Clamp-on lid with locking system to prevent leakage.
- Passivated to ensure tap fresh flavor and no metallic taste.
- Capacity: 64 fluid ounces (1890 ml)
- Product size: 295 mm H x 180 mm W
- Opening size: Inside 52.6mm x Outside 64mm
- Lid type: Stainless steel lid with food-grade silicone gasket
- Filling pressure: 30PSI
- Imprint method: Screen print or Etching imprint
- Screen Imprint area: 340mm wide x 72mm high
- Etching Imprint area: 85mm wide x 72mm high
- Set up charge: $50.00 per logo
- MOQ: 216 pcs
- Production time: Approximately 20 days from approved proof
- Case pack: 9 pcs per case
- Carton dimensions: 58*58*34cm
- Case weight: 9.5 kgs
- Hand wash only with warm water & mild soap before first & subsequent uses.
- Do not use bleach or abrasive cleaners.
- Use only non-metallic bottle brush or preferably a bottle sponge.
- Let dry thoroughly between uses and store with lid open.
- Do not microwave or freeze.
- Not designed for hot liquids, nonfood, or caustic, highly acidic materials.
- Not guaranteed against leakage from higher than normal tap pressure.
- Use for conditioning or fermenting at own risk.
- Keep silicone seal away from young children.