Starbucks has announced that it will be rolling out Nitro Cold Brew coffee taps to more than 500 of its stores by the end of 2016 summer, this caused a storm of Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker hitting global “multi-billion dollar cold coffee market”, more and more coffee lover want to try cold brew coffee at home!
Cold brew coffee marker from SinoBartool creating sweet taste of the coffee itself with less sour taste and sweeter body texture. It makes you enjoy nitro cold brew coffee with rich flavor and the texture of creamy black beer.
Both Mini Keg and coffee spear were constructed by food grade stainless steel 304, durable and safety. The convenient rim handle allows for easy grip, perfect for camping, caravans etc. You can either store in side door of refrigerator or put into cooler box, it maintain the same flavor as fresh beginning for at almost one week.
It can hold max 120psi pressure, but build in safety valve with setting of 75psi to prevent accident due to over gas-in. It’s time to brew your ice coffee at home, pour like a Starbucks Black Apron!
- 64oz Mini Keg with cap (SKU#: 11001 or 11002)
OR 1 Gallon mini keg with cap (SKU#: 12001 or 12002)
- Nitro cold brew coffee spear (SKU#: 24001)
- Stainless steel nitro tap with Stout Spout (SKU#: 52002)
OR Chrome plated brass soda faucet with Nitro Stout Spout (SKU#: 55002)
- Shell: Plastic, Aluminum or Stainless steel
- Silicone coffee hose: 1.2 meter, should be cut according to keg height
- N2O Canisters (pls check with distributor)
- Do Not Over Fill Cold Coffee into Keg: For 64oz keg: Max 1.5L cold coffee; For 4L keg: Max 3.2L cold coffee.
- Put the nitrogen cartridge into the shell and rotate it, you will hear ‘whistle’ sound. Rotate it until the sound stops. Do not exercise too much force to rotate it.
- One 8 gram cartridge can tap 1.5L coffee, for 3.2L, you would need 2X8 gram.
- When finish last drop of cold brew coffee, pls pull the faucet handle to completely remove the nitrogen gas before unscrew the spear system.
Quick Cleaning Guide:
- Fill keg with hot water. – Repeat 3 times.
- Rinse the hose with hot water.
- Fill with hot water and 1 tablespoon baking soda or powdered wash into coffee keg. – Shake until water runs from top, and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Rinse the faucet. – Please turn on the faucet.
- Use the cleaning brush to clean the coffee keg.
Caring with 64oz/ 128oz Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker is easy, but there are a few things need to keep in mind to maintain a longer lifetime of this unit:
- Drain upside down or air dry. Make sure the cap is left off until the mini keg is completely dry.
- Do not microwave or freeze.
- Never put your mini keg in the dishwasher.
- Not designed for hot liquids, nonfood, or caustic, highly acidic materials
- Not guaranteed against leakage from above average tap pressure
- Use for conditioning or fermenting at own risk
- Keep silicone seal or cap away from children
Gift box Option: