- Constructed of food grade stainless steel 304 with refined surface polishing and sealing rubber
- Keg option: SKU# 13003 – 5 liter/ 14003 – 10 liter
- Spear option: A/G/S/D with thread
- Safety pressure: 45PSI
- Gas-in: Fitting with thread of M8*0.75
- Beer-out: Can match standard chrome plated brass faucet or stainless steel faucet, no taper or cone hole
- Share brewery’s standard filling and cleaning system of standard kegs.
- Universal coupler kit can work for both mini size keg and standard kegs
- Built-in safety device, designed to automatically release pressure.
- Compact unit, easy to carry, ideal for BBQ, Camping, etc.
Whole system of SKU# 25001 including:
- Beer Keg:
Standard Euro Beer Kegs: 20 liter, 30 liter and 50 liter.
Mini keg SKU#: 13003, 14003 (5 liter and 10 liter with Euro standard keg neck)
- Keg Spear:
Build in keg spear of A/G/S/D.
- Customized Keg Coupler:
Keg coupler should match spear type, A/G/S/D.
The standard cross bar of customized keg coupler would match chrome plated standard faucet;
If you prefer flow control faucet, we would reset the space to match taper or cone hole.
- Select the Regulator:
SKU# 31002: For 16 gram CO2 cartridge, with dial range from 0~30psi, light weight.
SKU# 31001: For 16/74 gram CO2 cartridge, with dial range from 0~30psi, commercial level.
SKU# 31003: For soda stream CO2 cylinder, with dial range from 0~150psi, commercial level.
SKU# 33001: No gauge, no function of regulating, it can inject CO2 with 16 gram capsule only.
Unit Operation Instructions:
- Like any beer container, do not shake the keg beer before use. Give it time to settle after bringing it home from the brewery.
- Install coupler, beer faucet and CO2 regulator with CO2 capsule.
- Too much pressure would cause over foam. Since keg beer coming with own pressure, we suggest first tapping without CO2 injection.
- Open the faucet over your beer glass and lightly turn on knob of CO2 regulator. Start with 2~3 PSI and lightly increase to 4~5 PSI (max 8~10PSI) to achieve perfect pouring.
- If too much foam due to over pressure, pull on the pressure relieving ring for couple of seconds will help to release over pressure.
- Turn off the regulator knob when you finish tapping. The remain gas would keep beer fresh for days, but don’t forget to put whole system into refrigerator.
- Dispensing the last glass of beer through the faucet uses more CO2 than dispensing all the previous beer.
Clean and Care Instructions:
- After each keg is finished, remove CO2 regulator. Never put CO2 regulator into water.
- Use keg cleaning system to clean mini keg or standard euro keg.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water to clean your beer coupler and faucet. Open the faucet and allow water to flow through the hoses. Rinse with cold water. Keep the faucet open to allow water to drain out and air dry.
- Do not use decolorize, which will destroy keg and spear.
- Do not microwave.
- Not designed for hot liquids, nonfood, or caustic, highly acidic materials.
- Keep whole system, especially silicone seal away from kids.
- Use under suggested pressure for safety.