SinoBartool Best Selling Kit, You Deserve A Perfect Pour!
Both One Gallon Mini Keg and keg dispenser were constructed by food grade stainless steel 304, durable and safety. This kit coupled with 30psi mini CO2 Regulator, allow you either for natural carbonation with dextrose or force carbonating by attached 16 gram CO2 Canisters.
It’s only half size and weight compare with glass bottle, but can fill 8 pints (128 oz) of your favorite draft beer or any cold brew coffee, soda and iced tea. The convenient rim handle allows for easy grip, perfect for camping, caravans etc. You can either store in side door of refrigerator or put into cooler box, it maintain the same flavor as local brewery/ bar for at almost one week. The customized backpack is also available with your prefer color or logo.
It can hold max 60psi pressure, but build in safety valve with setting of 15psi to prevent accident due to over gas-in. It’s time to build up your own taproom, pour like a pro! Hello Mr. Bartender!
- 1 Gallon mini keg with cap (SKU#: 12001 or 12002)
- Twist tube keg dispenser (SKU#: 21001)
- Standard chrome plated brass tap with tap handle (SKU#: 51001)
- 30psi mini CO2 Regulator with gauge (SKU#: 31002)
- Silicone beer hose: 1.2 meter, should be cut according to keg height
- 16 gram CO2 Canisters (pls check with distributor)
Gift Box Option:
Caring with One Gallon Personal Mini Keg Dispensing System is easy, but there are a few things need to keep in mind to maintain a longer lifetime of this unit:
- Hand wash only with warm water and mild soap (no bleach or abrasive cleaners)
- Never clean the inside of the mini keg with a brush or abrasive surface.
- When rinsing the mini keg, fill about 3/4 full of warm water, place the cap on it and shake it well. Repeat 2 more times.
- If a strong beer smell remains after the three rinses, add a tiny drop of mild dish soap and shake once more. Make sure the mini keg is thoroughly rinsed and all soap is out.
- Drain upside down or air dry. Make sure the cap is left off until the mini keg is completely dry.
- Do not microwave or freeze.
- Never put your mini keg in the dishwasher.
- Not designed for hot liquids, nonfood, or caustic, highly acidic materials
- Not guaranteed against leakage from above average tap pressure
- Use for conditioning or fermenting at own risk
- Keep silicone seal or cap away from children