Growlers are containers used to transport and store beer that is typically purchased from a retail store, restaurant, brew-pub or brewery poured from a keg through a tap system. Our gallon growler constructed by two shells of stainless steel 304, took 5-6 hours vacuum by machine, and several heat gas testing process, you can only get a qualified insulated beer growler, which help preserve beer for a period of time with minimal degradation.
Growlers afford the drinker the “straight from the tap” drinking experience that can be taken on the go. Straight from the tap is often a preferred drinking experience compared to beer from a can or bottle.
The gallon growler hold pressure up to 60PSI, coupled with 30PSI mini CO2 Regulator, allow you either for natural carbonation with dextrose or force carbonating by attached 16 gram CO2 Canisters. The smart CO2 regulator brings you an experience to adjust pressure during tapping different styles of draft beer. We recommend: Stout and Ales from 3 to 6 PSI, IPA and Lager from 7-15PSI. You would crazy at the gorgeous crown cap foaming come from tap.
- 1 Gallon Stainless Steel Keg Growler match Yeti Loop Cap (SKU#: 67001)
- Gallon Growler Dispenser (SKU#: 27001)
- Standard chrome plated brass tap with tap handle (SKU#: 51001)
- 30psi mini CO2 Regulator with gauge (SKU#: 31002)
- Silicone beer hose: 1.2 meter, should be cut according to keg height
- 16 gram CO2 Canisters (pls check with distributor)
Unit Operation Instructions:
- Like any beer container, do not shake the growler beer before use. Give it time to settle after bringing it home from the brewery.
- Remove growler lid and replace with SKU#: 27001 Growler dispenser, install faucet and CO2 regulator with capsule, screw on the ABS growler lid as “roof top” on top of SKU#: 27001.
- Too much pressure would cause over foam. Since growler beer coming with own pressure, we suggest first tapping without CO2 injection.
- Open the faucet over your beer glass and lightly turn on knob of CO2 regulator. Start with 2~3 PSI and lightly increase to 4~5 PSI (max 8~10PSI) to achieve perfect pouring.
- If too much foam due to over pressure, pull on the pressure relieving ring for couple of seconds will help to release over pressure.
- Turn off the regulator knob when you finish tapping. The remain gas would keep beer fresh for days, but don’t forget to put whole system into refrigerator.
- If you are using CO2 charger without gauge, after dispensing beer, close the faucet and again press the button on the CO2 briefly to maintain internal CO2 pressure. Failure to recharge after dispensing will lead to flat beer.
- Dispensing the last glass of beer through the faucet uses more CO2 than dispensing all the previous beer.
Clean and Care Instructions:
- After each growler is finished, remove CO2 regulator. Never put CO2 regulator into water.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water to clean your beer spear. Open the faucet and allow water to flow through the hoses. Rinse with cold water. Keep the faucet open to allow water to drain out and air dry.
- Do not use decolorize, which will destroy growler and spear.
- Do not microwave.
- Not designed for hot liquids, nonfood, or caustic, highly acidic materials.
- Keep whole system, especially silicone seal away from kids.
- Use under suggested pressure for safety.