- Constructed of food grade stainless steel 304 with refined surface polishing and sealing rubber
- Keg fitting thread: Diameter 33.5mm, screw pitch 1.5mm
- Safety pressure: 30PSI
- Gas-in: Gas side ball lock fitting – flare (7/16”-20UNF) , SKU# 41001
- Beer-out: Can match standard chrome plated brass faucet or stainless steel faucet, no taper or cone hole
- Total length of cross bar and nut: 8cm, extended length of cross bass suitable customized for mini keg 5L or 10L (SKU# 21001 suitable for 64oz and 1 gallon mini keg).
From first beginning, SinoBatoo R&D team focus on draft beer dispensing system, till now, we presented more than 20 types of spear, allow people to tap draft beer/ cold brew coffee at home or outdoor gathering.
How to select your favorite spear to build up your own draft beer dispensing system? We suggest you to start from following steps:
- Select the growler: Do you like mini keg series (64oz, one gallon, 5 liter, 10 liter), or prefer growler shape with side handle ( 64oz and one gallon). All mini kegs are single wall, can put inside of cooler box with ice for outdoor application; For growlers, there are insulated with double, the side handle is easy to carry.
Mini keg SKU#: 11001, 11002, 12001, 12002, 13001, 13002, 14001, 14002
Growler SKU#: 64002, 66002
- Select the spear: There are 3 types of stainless steel spear can fit on mini kegs, with different characters.
Twist tube: Allow regulator to attach with M8*0.75 gas-in tube;
Single ball lock: Allow regulator to attach with gas-in ball lock disconnect (SKU# 41001, 42001);
Dual ball lock: Allow both gas-in and beer out ball lock disconnect (SKU#41001- 42002)
- Select the faucet:
From material, there are chrome plated brass faucet and stainless Steel Faucet. The cost of brass faucet is lower than stainless.
From function, there are regulator faucet and flow control faucet (SKU# 51002), for flow control faucet, since there is cone structure, so it requests the cross-bar of spear with cone hole to match it.
From spout, some faucet have replaceable spout with five tiny hole, which can create small foam during tap cold brew coffee (SKU# 52002/ 53002/ 53004)
Special usage, some faucets perform excellent foam when people tap stout, we call them stout faucet (SKU# 54001/ 54002…); some faucets can hold higher pressure with no leakage, designed for sparkling drink, such as Soda.
- Select the Regulator:
SKU# 31002: For 16 gram CO2 cartridge, with dial range from 0~30psi, light weight.
SKU# 31001: For 16/74 gram CO2 cartridge, with dial range from 0~30psi, commercial level.
SKU# 31003: For soda stream CO2 cylinder, with dial range from 0~150psi, commercial level.
SKU# 33001: No gauge, no function of regulating, it can inject CO2 with 16 gram capsule only.
Unit Operation Instructions:
- Like any beer container, do not shake the keg beer before use. Give it time to settle after bringing it home from the brewery.
- Remove keg cap and replace with Single Ball Lock spear, install faucet and CO2 regulator with capsule.
- Too much pressure would cause over foam. Since keg beer coming with own pressure, we suggest first tapping without CO2 injection.
- Open the faucet over your beer glass and lightly turn on knob of CO2 regulator. Start with 2~3 PSI and lightly increase to 4~5 PSI (max 8~10PSI) to achieve perfect pouring.
- If too much foam due to over pressure, pull on the pressure relieving ring for couple of seconds will help to release over pressure.
- Turn off the regulator knob when you finish tapping. The remain gas would keep beer fresh for days, but don’t forget to put whole system into refrigerator.
- If you are using CO2 charger without gauge, after dispensing beer, close the faucet and again press the button on the CO2 briefly to maintain internal CO2 pressure. Failure to recharge after dispensing will lead to flat beer.
- Dispensing the last glass of beer through the faucet uses more CO2 than dispensing all the previous beer.
Clean and Care Instructions:
- After each keg is finished, remove CO2 regulator. Never put CO2 regulator into water.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water to clean your beer spear. Open the faucet and allow water to flow through the hoses. Rinse with cold water. Keep the faucet open to allow water to drain out and air dry.
- Do not use decolorize, which will destroy mini keg and spear.
- Do not microwave.
- Not designed for hot liquids, nonfood, or caustic, highly acidic materials.
- Keep whole system, especially silicone seal away from kids.
- Use under suggested pressure for safety.