A Professional Mini Soda stream Regulator features an adjustment knob and PSI dial, easy for maintaining an exact pressure. It provides a solution for home brewers who want to use standard soda stream as gas source, to keep draft beer carbonation and tapping draft beer from Kegs.
It has all of the advantages of tradition beer regulator, and appears smart size due to the compact design. It’s perfect for beer festival, new flavor draft beer testing occasions, welding parties and family gatherings where you don’t want to haul around a huge CO2 tank and hoses. It designs with rupture disk of 1.8K to avoid any mistake during operation. Safety is first level we care, and you care!
- Applicable to face sealed soda stream cylinders
- The valve core adopts conical hard sealing structure; Good sealing, steady pressure regulation and long life performance.
- The valve body has overpressure unloading device to protect personal safety.
- Embedded mini pressure gauge, compact structure and high accuracy;
- The parts in contact with gas conform to food safety requirements;
- Applicable to Inflatable Soda stream cylinder.
- Operating temperature: -20°~ 80°
- Display tolerance: +/-1 psi
- Pressure fluctuating value: +/-3 psi
- Size: 5X6X5.5CM / 357gram
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Standard inlet port: 6ACME-6G (USA/EU)
- Standard outlet port: M8*0.75
- Option outlet port: Gas side ball lock fitting – flare (7/16”-20UNF)
- Gauge range: 0~150 PSI
- Adjustable outlet pressure: 0~120 PSI
- Applicable cylinders: Inflatable Soda Stream 400g gas cylinders
- Dispensing operation: Adjustable knob
- Working pressure: 1200psi
- Unloading pressure: 1800psi
- Keep regulator knob in OFF position before turn in Soda stream cylinder to avoid destroy gauge.
- Screw the Soda stream cylinder into the head of the Mini Soda stream Regulator. When you hear the hissing of the CO2 escaping, continue quickly tightening until the hissing stops.
- Screw the Mini Soda stream Regulator to brass compression fitting on beer dispenser system.
- Too much pressure would cause over foam. Since keg beer coming with own pressure, we suggest first tapping without CO2 injection. Start with 2~3 PSI and lightly increase to 4~5 PSI (max 10~15PSI) to achieve perfect pouring.
- Use only food grade Soda stream cylinder. Non-food grade cylinders contain harmful byproducts like oil and benzene.
- Note: These regulators intend for use with CO2 ONLY and are not to be used with Nitrogen cylinders..
- Do not use the Mini Soda stream Regulator as a handle to move the growler. This will result in damage to the brass fitting and may destroy the CO2 regulator.
- The Soda stream cylinder contains liquid CO2 that will dispense at over 600PSI. With that in mind, we suggest having the faucet open before pushing more CO2 into the keg, and using very short bursts. Also, do not turn on knob when not hooked up to a keg as you will put over 600PSI into the quick disconnect and will blow the top threads off.
- Do not screw out Soda stream cylinder if gas remains.
If you ordered our Commercial Draft beer CO2 regulator 30psi, SKU# 31001, want to use it for both 16/74 gram CO2 regulator and Soda Stream cylinder, you would need to order adaptor from convert inlet from 16gram CO2 cylinder to Soda stream cylinder.